Thursday, February 10, 2011

Please wait, while I freak out...

...I never thought we'd get a placement before our license. Secretly, I was hoping...but I never expected it.

Now, we're being asked to BRING IT.

newborn
no prenatal care

baby + for drugs

7lb baby girl

can't be in daycare until 6wks of age

possibly discharged from hospital this weekend, likely discharge day on monday or tuesday though

husband is nervous
in shock, planning for shock when we go from 0-baby in 3 days

haven't said yes, yet

2 comments:

  1. I wish you luck in whatever you decide. I will be thinking of you and your family, and this precious baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! I have been following your blog and have been so excited to see how your journey will unfold. Good luck with your decision!

    ReplyDelete