Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back before...

...we had our first placement (a term we never use anymore when referring to Miss Snarkles), but we were finished with the MAPP classes and just waiting for our state license, I made a few purchases. To prepare.

For what, I didn't know. But, I couldn't just sit around patiently...

Actually, in our mind- we were waiting for a toddler of sorts, minimum a child sitting up and eating solid food. I bought a range of clothes on consignment.

Did you click that link back to my post about clothes...umm, I went overboard, eh?!

And, while we got the call for a newborn...I believe we also got what we imagined. We just never imagined the journey. You see, I bought this sippy cup imagining a mobile child would be placed with us.

and now...

No comments:

Post a Comment