Thursday, January 19, 2012

I need your help!

I am putting together a printed scrapbook for baby Snarkles first year, she's really not a baby anymore.

I need quotes, meaningful lyrics, words, phrases, snippets...

Please help me! Comment with the ones you love, whether you think they apply or not...

I'm not looking for the ones like "you grew in my heart" because that's not what this is about. It's about Snarkles life, the preciousness of it, the future of it, where she came from (being unable to care for herself) to where she is going (walking and feeding herself) and everything in between.

Words, I love how they can say everything.

Thank you, in advance!

1 comment:

  1. You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left.”
    ― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!

    I think this would be a cute "learning to walk" quote of course could be applied later in life :-)

    ReplyDelete