Sunday, October 3, 2010

Where can I buy more free time?!

...and can I get it on discount???

Actually, the question I should ask is, is life always this busy?

Basically, we will have to adjust our schedules if a child joins this family. We might even have to give up some things. Right now I think the biggest question to "are we willing to do this?" is "are we willing to let go of OUR personal schedules?"

Do we have to "give up" our time though?
I hope not. I'm kind of anxious to find new ways of doing all the things we love with a kid. I can't wait to teach our kid[s?] about all the things that interest us. I can't wait to explore the world with our kid[s?], through our kid [s?] eyes.

I think I've heard other couples say that it is possible- to continue doing the things you love post-kid. I know there are others proving it possible (I hope they're just not some breed of super parent). So, how do you find time for all the things you loved pre-kid?!

No comments:

Post a Comment