Thursday, February 16, 2012

Case Continued

To be 100% honest, I wasn't nervous/anxious/or excited for the day but now, hearing that we have to wait until the middle of March...I'm feeling a little sad and maybe disappointed.

I am learning a lot about the legal system and this process. I understand the decision to postpone but it still sucks.

We knew this was a possibility so I can't really put my finger on why it's hard news to hear- but I can only guess it's because we've been thinking back on our memories from a year ago. It's easy to remember the feeling of not knowing what the future holds. But, we do know how amazing things turned out. So, I know- time will heal and this feeling will pass.

Today isn't our day anyway- Justin's cousin welcomed his first child early this morning and we can't wait to go meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment