Thursday, January 20, 2011

{Our} Story's name...

...I think I just personified "Story"- someone with an English major, or with at least better grammar skills than mine, please correct me if I'm wrong!


It's hard to know what to call your Story in the beginning. I imagine that's why many of them {blogs} include the word "journey" in their title. Rarely is a blog going in reverse, my next post isn't going to be about the day before yesterday. Tomorrow's post isn't going to be about the day before the day before yesterday.

If it were, I'd call my Story, THE PAST. Creative. I know.

Anyway, when I called this Story A Distinctive Love and Unique Path I personally thought our love {for children who aren't ours} was distinct.

Distinct[dih-stingkt] -adjective different in nature or quality.

And that our path {in life} was unique.

Unique[yoo-neek] -adjective having no like or equal; unparalleled; incomparable

And while the smaller pieces of our lives may individually fall into those definitions...I'm finding out that there are more young couples than I imagined whose Story is just.like.ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment