Monday, January 17, 2011

Everyone...

...should spend a day doing nothing but consignment shopping for kids clothing with their mother! (well, I take for granted that I...unlike many...love shopping with my Mom, so you can omit the "with their mother" part of the last statement if it doesn't suit you)

It is especially great (in my opinion) when becoming a foster parent because it means you have no idea what size (other than knowing you asked for one under the age of 3) or what gender your child will be. It's means clothing shopping is 20x more fun because oh, there are so many possibilities- so, yes!, why don't I buy this cute orange dress size 18 months AND that awesome bug shirt size 6-9 months!

Basically...you have an excuse to go nuts on all the cute, consigned child clothing there is!

(I was shocked that not one cashier seemed to notice the range of items purchased and was thankful that none of them asked!)

No comments:

Post a Comment