Monday, November 21, 2011

My Madonna

Snarkles just got her two front teeth and it's not even Christmas!

Her teeth appear to have a gap, eek. I suppose it's ok, I mean, it works for Madonna after all.



...and for {the actor I think is sexiest} Josh Harnett


Did you know he had a gap?! Probably not unless you're obsessed like me. Josh hardly ever shows his teeth when he smiles and it might be that heir of shyness that makes him so freakin' attractive.



Searching Google for these images makes me wonder: are we ever too old to crush on cute guys? If Josh Hartnett or Chris Gorham were on the cover of Seventeen magazine, I can't promise I wouldn't buy a copy and keep it hidden under my bed...

You know, like I did when Jonathan Taylor Thomas was on the cover in 1994.

No comments:

Post a Comment