Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Slow down.

It's going so fast. My time with Miss Snarkles.

Whether or not she's in our family forever. It's still a count down. It's still going to change. I'm still only experiencing her at this age once.

Monday, I'll have a 7 month old baby. She's never been professional photographed.

I look back and realize, I didn't have it in me to set something up before. To explain. To tell a photographer why, no matter what happens in the end, we're doing this.

It's the photographer's nature to get personal. They have to, to capture love. And, oh man, whoever is our lucky photographer, there's 7 months of love about to explode in front of her lens.

I hope she does it justice.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's almost seven months already! {I'm sure you can't either!}Hope you find a great photographer to capture this time in both of your lives!!

    ReplyDelete