Monday, December 13, 2010

Results are in!

I don't have TB!

I was a little impatient this morning having to wait 20 minutes for a lady to take 10 seconds to look at my arm. I was the first person at the doctors office and the 3rd to be seen- really guys? Let's get organized, I was promised that I would get the official reading BEFORE 8:00am. When I have to come to the help window at 8:17am to ask what's going on, for you to only THEN try to find out, I am NOT in a good mood.

Anyway, in other news we have now both had physical's, I've completed the TB test and He's getting his this evening (for cheaper at the county health dept.), we've bought the correct ABC fire extinguisher and a new smoke detector to replace a missing one and this week I'll print out our evacuation plan and emergency phone number list then we only need to schedule the fire inspection and send in the paperwork.

We're getting there...

1 comment: